16 ACHIEVEMENTS TO UNLOCK FOR 2016!
They aren't resolutions, they are achievements I haven't unlocked yet.
1. New York Times Bestseller List for The Only Living Boy.
2. Double my writing output (to 2016 pages this year, about 5.5 pages per day)
3. Release more projects (instead of holding on to them / hoarding them until they are 'perfect')
4. More new projects from from our Bottled Lightning studio. I think 2016 will be a big growth year for us.
5. Travel to another country for a convention
6. Write some TV stuff. Animation or scripted tv work.
7. Write a LEGION / SUPERBOY project for DC. I've had this one story growing in my head since 2013 -- and I'd like to get it out. Or do another project for DC at some point in 2016.
8. Surround myself with more awesome and creative voices. (We'll say at least 16, shall we?)
1. Read more books! (52 a year, but let's make it a minimum of 36)
2. Do more charity work. Feet on the ground stuff sorta stuff, not just charitable giving.
3. Lose 16 pounds. (I want to lose 12, but in the spirit of 2016, it's 16)
4. Achieve 99% sobriety (Only 4 drinking days in 2016)
5. Now that I'm over two years seizure free, get my driver's license again.
6. Hire a personal stylist. I think I've outgrown the 'de-shelved filmmaker look'
7. See my friends and family more often. I did pretty decently this year, but I'm always down for more friends and family!
8. ...which means more travelling.
HAPPY 2016 everybody.
May you get everything you hope for!