What A Comic Script Looks Like
What A Comic Script Looks Like

Ever wanted to see how a comic script is written? Or wanted to illustrate sample comic pages for your portfolio? Well, for those of you who are looking to #makecomics, I’ve just uploaded my first professional full-length, original script toYOURS TRULY, JOHNNY DOLLAR: THE BRIEF CANDLE MATTER.

Based on the old-time radio show of the same name, Johnny Dollar is a freelance insurance investigator with an action-packed expense account! The series solicit follows below:

When a fire stalls a swank production of MacBeth, our man with the “action-packed expense account”, insurance investigator Johnny Dollar, is called in. On the scene he meets a gaggle of thespians, who all have their reason to see the production fold. But the felonies start to stack up, as arson is followed by murder! Can JD see this through to the final curtain without having his own murder listed in this famous ledger?

The comic is long since out of print, but eagle-eyed readers can usually find copies on Amazon or eBay!

For the rest of you, please enjoy the script… and if you’d likes to learn more about Johnny Dollar, head to The Great Detectives of Old Time Radio

Source: http://www.davidgallaher.com/post/125932256091/ever-wanted-to-see-how-a-comic-script-is-written